Try this delicious Greek salad for a fresh, in season and hydrating dish! Whip this up for your next backyard get-together and make extra to use for lunches throughout the week. Simply combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl, whisk, and pour over the other mixed ingredients!
· ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
· 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· ½ teaspoon dried oregano, more for sprinkling
· ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
· 1 English cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeded, and sliced ¼-inch thick
· 1 green bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
· 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
· 5 ounces feta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
· ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
· ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives
· ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves
· ¼ teaspoon sea salt
· Freshly ground black pepper
Cheyenne is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist located in the Charleston, SC area.